I just feel damned bad.
There is just not enough time in the day for me to do all the cool things to enhance my relationships to the degree I want to with all my social media connections!
- I follow a lot of blogs, but have I added their links to my blogroll? Nope.
- I love a lot of my Tweeps, but have I created appropriate lists to really nurture those relationships? Nope.
- I love my Facebook fans, but do I have time to get on the home page often enough to see more of what they post. Nope.
- And LinkedIn – don’t get me started on all the groups I have joined and had little to no interaction with.
- And now I’m on Pinterest – ARGH!
- Not to mention Quora, and a host of other social media places I really do like to visit.
What’s the solution? I’ve tried Tweetdeck, Hootsuite, and now I’m exploring SEND. But none truly satisfy my need for better organization.
Like why can’t any of them provide a Home feed from my business page? What use is my wall to me, except when someone likes or comments. Great for my ego and yes, I like to acknowledge what they like and say, but the real meat is on the home page. I want better access to what fans, friends and followers are posting.
It’s about engagement, right? Give me more time! I have to make a living, too!
What are your solutions to nurturing social media relationships?